International patient services at Alder Hey Children's Hospital
Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is one of only a small number of standalone paediatric hospitals in England, providing treatment and care for over 250,000 patients each year.
With a national and international reputation for delivering specialist services, research and education, our vision is to build a healthier future for children and young people, wherever they live.
Alder Hey has reached out to the global healthcare community and is involved in a wide range of international work including:
- Global health links which include Kanti Children’s Hospital, Kathmandu
- Partnerships with technology and healthcare providers which include the Al Jalila Specialty Children’s Hospital. Dubai.
- Training and education of clinicians from Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Research including medicines research in partnership with the EU funded Network of Excellence – Global Research in Paediatrics.
- Providing treatment and care for international patients
On these pages you can find out more about how the expert teams at Alder Hey can meet your needs.
For more information about how Alder Hey can meet any of your needs, please contact internationalBusDev@alderhey.nhs.uk.
If you are healthcare professional and wish to refer a patient to Alder Hey or a parent or guardian interested in accessing healthcare at Alder Hey please contact internationalPTInfo@alderhey.nhs.uk.
Our standard working hours are 08:30 to 16:30 GMT/BST Monday to Friday and we aim to respond to your email within two working days.